Wet Sieve Shaker Double set analysis uses a stack of sieves nested together. In addition to the sieve stack, testers will also need a shaker to provide uniform mechanical motion (circular and tapping). Having the right equipment on hand is vital to accurate results. The sieve stack should be assembled with the screen having the widest openings on top (the first through which particles will pass) and the screen with the smallest openings on bottom. A pan should be placed beneath the bottommost sieve to catch any particles that make their way through all of the screens.
Standard Wet Sieve Shaker Double set Features
1.High precision screening and efficiency.
4.High precision degree.
1) Chemical industry: resin pigment, medicine, grease, paint, palette, etc.
2) Abrasive material and ceramic industry: building sand, mica, alumina, abrasive, refractory material,
3) Food industry: sugar, salt, alkali, gourmet powder, starch, milk powder, yeast powder, pollen, food
additive, bean milk, juice, etc.
4) Paper-making industry: coated slurry, exhaust liquid, paper making liquid and waste water reclamation,
5) Metallurgy and mining industry: quartz sand, ore, titanium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.
6) Mechanical industry: casting sand, powder metallurgy, electromagnetic material and metal powder, etc.
Some of the prominent attributes of Wet Sieve Shaker Double set:
Superior accurate separation efficiency
Low space requirements
Lower noise levels
Lesser maintenance and power consumption
Ball tray for anti-blocking
Multi deck models available
Dust proof enclosed system
Simple & compact construction.
Operating Principle:These consist of specially designed motor which is mounted vertically at the center of the base plate of the screen.